Overview of Segovia Regency Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Mexico City's Colonia Roma neighborhood, Segovia Regency Hotel is in the city center and near a metro station. The Angel of Independence Monument and Paseo de la Reforma are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Reforma 222 and La Ciudadela. Parque Zoologico de Chapultepec and Six Flags Mexico are not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Insurgentes Station is 6 minutes by foot and Sevilla Station is 8 minutes.Visit our Mexico City travel guide
- The Angel of Independence Monument - 8 min walk
- Paseo de la Reforma - 9 min walk
- U.S. Embassy - 9 min walk
- Monument to the Revolution - 6 min drive
- Castillo de Chapultepec - 6 min drive
- Mexico City Buenavista Station - 4 min drive
- Insurgentes Station - 6 min walk
- Mexico City, Distrito Federal (MEX-Mexico City Intl.) - 8 min drive
- Segovia — 1 min walk
About this property
Segovia Regency Hotel
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: MXN 200 for adults and MXN 200 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
It has an excellent location. It’s a pretty old building but they keep it nice and clean.