Overview of Design Suites Miami Beach
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Bay View, Kitchenette, 2 Queens
Standard Suite Limited View, Kitchenette, 2 Queens
Ocean View, Kitchenette, 2 Queens
Balcony and Ocean View, Kitchenette, 2 Queens
About this area
Located on the beach, Design Suites Miami Beach is in Miami Beach's Mid Beach neighborhood. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Surfside Beach and Ocean Drive, while Fillmore Miami Beach and Art Deco Welcome Center are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at American Airlines Arena or Marlins Park. Looking to get your feet wet? Kayaking, water skiing and parasailing adventures can be found near the property.Visit our Miami Beach travel guide
- Miami Beach Boardwalk - 20 min walk
- Fontainebleau - 5 min drive
- Miami Beach Convention Center - 10 min drive
- Lincoln Road Mall - 12 min drive
- Flamingo Park - 18 min drive
- Adrienne Arsht Center Metromover Station - 12 min drive
- Hialeah Market Station - 15 min drive
- Miami, FL (MIA-Miami Intl.) - 19 min drive
- Blu Gin - 1 min walk
- New York Bagel Deli - 20 min walk
- Muncheez - 2 min drive
- Pizza Hut - 2 min drive
- Venezia Restaurant - 2 min drive
About this property
Design Suites Miami Beach
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 250.00 per stay
- Resort fee: USD 30 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Beach access
- Beach towels
- Fitness center access
- Partner property pool access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- In-room safe
- In-room safe and safe insurance
- Concierge/valet service
- Valet parking
- Wired Internet access (may be limited)
- WiFi access (may be limited)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in fee: USD 50 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: USD 50 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Liked the room and lounge. Pool is very old. Check in took a long time, not clear where to go. After check in, to security... took also long time. Valet parking is good.