Think of yourself strolling around the city center during your upcoming vacation, staring up at the buildings or the lovely world all around you. Still, there's one draw you're prepared for in particular: Mississippi Explorer Cruise Dock. The day has finally come to mark it complete.
Mississippi Explorer Cruise Dock Hotels
Hotels near Mississippi Explorer Cruise Dock
A visit to Mississippi Explorer Cruise Dock is one of those things you won't forget in a hurry.
While you might not have heard of La Crosse, the destination it resides in, you will probably be aware of the state capital, Madison, 110 miles away.
If you're looking to stay someplace nearby, you will be able to find 7 lodging options within 2 miles of Mississippi Explorer Cruise Dock. Just 0.4 miles away is the Courtyard by Marriott La Crosse. The Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites La Crosse and the Radisson Hotel La Crosse, 0.2 miles and 0.1 miles away, are also worth checking out.
Shrewd travelers that like to hear the word 'budget' need look no further as there are some affordable hotels in the vicinity. The GrandStay Hotel & Suites is a great option, located 0.2 miles away. A second is the Candlewood Suites La Crosse N, which is just 0.7 miles away.
If your ideal vacation isn't complete without a luxurious space to spend your nights, make it a reality by staying at one of the nearby high-end hotels. Indulge in the luxurious amenities at the Hampton Inn & Suites La Crosse Downtown and the Charmant Hotel. These are only 0.4 miles and 0.1 miles away, respectively.
Tourists often show up to The Root Note (115 4th Street South, La Crosse) for coffee and treats after checking out Mississippi Explorer Cruise Dock. When the sun sets, reminisce over the day's tours with a nourishing meal at Helm (108 3rd Street North, La Crosse).
While you're in the area, you'll find out there's more than just Mississippi Explorer Cruise Dock to check out:
- Enjoy the shady trees, luscious green grass and invigorating air at Riverside Park, a frequently visited urban park.
- There will be no chance of your children saying they've had enough at the fun and interactive Children's Museum of La Crosse.
- If you are a fan of the design features of historic residences, you might want to tour the halls of Hixon House. You'll love the craftsmanship of this old house.
- Sit on the green grass and simply watch as the day passes by, run around and play with the kids and casually lay under the open sky at Pettibone Park.
- Take a leisurely stroll around the many exhibits at Swarthout Museum and get to know the historical events that shaped this area.
Places to stay in Historic Downtown La Crosse here on Expedia offer all that you require, so you can be sure to have lodging near Mississippi Explorer Cruise Dock you'll adore. Get going Historic Downtown La Crosse saw quite a few arrivals in the past year. Need help making a decision? Get all the guidance you need. You can rest easy once it's time to reserve your spot, too: sightseers of all kinds recommend their Historic Downtown La Crosse hotel.
- "Fresh, clean, and prepared to welcome you" is the goal for Historic Downtown La Crosse hotel rooms.
- Seeking room contentment in addition to neatness? You're on the right site.
- The staff at hotels around Mississippi Explorer Cruise Dock surpass all target as you might hope near such a marvelous landmark.
It's understandable why Historic Downtown La Crosse vacations saw additional visitors in the past twelve months than 2015. And thanks to our big directory of hotels near Mississippi Explorer Cruise Dock, you can stay right nearby.
Interesting Historic Downtown La Crosse
Once you've crossed Mississippi Explorer Cruise Dock off your list, there are still more things to do in Historic Downtown La Crosse.
- Historic Downtown La Crosse tourism has been hidden away until recently, but the number of reservations has been rising, meaning now is the moment to make your reservations.
- Get cultured about local history, then head out on the town to end the good times with a bang.
- After some time spent on its a full plate of activities, you'll realize Historic Downtown La Crosse also is an ace when it comes to specialized treatment.
You won't regret paying a visit to Historic Downtown La Crosse, particularly when you take advantage of our awesome deals on accommodation near Mississippi Explorer Cruise Dock. Bid adieu to the scenes you're used to and greet more than a few awe-inspiring new photo opportunities!