Think of yourself rambling around the boulevards during your upcoming day off, gazing up at the gorgeous landscapes or the buildings wherever you look. However, Missouri History Museum is one attraction you are looking forward to in particular. The day has finally arrived to get yourself there.
Places to Stay Close to Missouri History Museum
Hotels near Missouri History Museum
You cannot say that you have truly experienced a place without viewing some of its culture. Missouri History Museum is a fascinating starting point.
Found in the city of St. Louis, it is visited and enjoyed by people from all over the globe.
There's no need to go far to discover a hotel close to Missouri History Museum. There are 7 within 2 miles. The Chase Park Plaza and the Moonrise Hotel are just 1 mile and 1 mile away. Another handy option, The Cheshire, is 1 mile away.
If you don't have a bottomless purse, you might like to stay at one of the area's inexpensive hotels. The Ritz-Carlton, St. Louis and the Grand Center Inn are some of the more popular establishments.
If you can never resist a bit of luxury, don't hesitate to check out one of the area's high-end hotels. Have a look a the Residence Inn by Marriott St. Louis Galleria and the Residence Inn by Marriott St Louis Downtown for fantastic facilities.
Tourists exploring Missouri History Museum frequently delight in delicious coffees and sweet pastries at Forest Perk Cafe, merely a convenient wander away. Later on, you might feel inclined to get going to another restaurant within this area. Sit down for dinner at Boathouse Forest Park and taste a dish you've never had before. And finally, order a few rounds of beer and chat with some of the friendly locals while you blow off some steam at RUTHIE'S BAR & GRILL.
Still have time? There are lots of other things happening within close range of Missouri History Museum:
- Start your vacation on the right note by going to Dennis and Judith Jones Visitor and Education Center and getting some brochures.
- If you are a lover of stage performances, you should experience an evening at The Muny Theater.
- The comprehensive artworks and exhibits at St. Louis Art Museum make this art museum a place that you won't want to miss.
- The family will be excited to find out that there are many different animals waiting to be discovered when you visit St. Louis Zoo.
- Appreciate the mix of spirit and form that only art is able to convey at Mildred Lane Kemper Art Museum.
The rail terminal, Skinker, can be found 0.8 miles away from Missouri History Museum, making the metro a convenient way to go.
Our roster of hotels and lodging in St. Louis has everything you want, so you'll certainly find spots near Missouri History Museum that you'll adore. St. Louis had more than a few arrivals in the last year, so start going. When reservation time hits, you can rest assured: guests of all types recommend their St. Louis hotel. Need help deciding? You're just a few clicks away from all the guidance and recommendations you're looking for.
- "Fresh, tidy, and eager to invite you in" is always the name of the game for St. Louis hotels.
- From families to singles, we've got cozy accommodations for all types.
- The concierge services at lodging near Missouri History Museum will be grand, which can only improve your visit to this marvelous monument.
It's clear why vacations near St. Louis got extra visitors in 2016 than the year before that. Plus, thanks to Expedia's extensive catalogue of hotels near Missouri History Museum, you can stay right nearby.
About St. Louis
Once you've checked Missouri History Museum off your list, you'll still have plenty to see and do in St. Louis.
- Pay a visit to one of St. Louis's museums, then head out on the town to top off the day right.
- Use an afternoon to plot some action, and you'll soon discover St. Louis also knows several things about receiving its arrivals.
- Until recently, St. Louis sights haven't been in the guidebooks, but stays have been on the rise, meaning today is the day to make your reservations.
Planning a getaway to St. Louis is definitely the best idea you've ever had, especially when you cash in on Expedia's awesome deals on hotel rooms near Missouri History Museum. Pack your suitcase, say goodbye to the views you're used to and call on more than a few amazing selfies!