Find Hotels in Mittelberg
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $123
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Jul 31, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 21, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 25, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Mittelberg has to offer including the ski areas, mountain views, and monuments. Tourists can also enjoy the city's sporting events and museums. A top sight in the area is Oberstdorf Ski Resort.
- There are 23 hotels and other accommodations in Mittelberg
- The closest major airport is in Altenrhein (ACH-St. Gallen - Altenrhein), 30.1 mi (48.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Friedrichshafen (FDH-Friedrichshafen - Lake Constance), 37.8 mi (60.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Mittelberg
The city is notable for landmarks like Walmendingerhorn Cable Car, Ifen Cable Car, and Kanzelwand Gondola. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Nature Bridge and Walser Museum Riezlern.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 23 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Mittelberg. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Alpen select apartments Kleinwalsertal - With a stay at this 4-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to the ski slopes and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Travel Charme Ifen Hotel Kleinwalsertal - This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast.
- Genuss- & Aktivhotel Sonnenburg - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
A popular place to see outside the city is Oberstdorf Ski Resort, 8.4 mi/13.5 km from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Mittelberg
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 48°F during the day and 26°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 68°F, while the average at night is 36°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 71°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 59°F and nighttime averages of 29°F
- About 1.02 inches of rain falls on Mittelberg each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 69°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 28°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Mittelberg?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Mittelberg, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Mittelberg?
What's the best accommodation for a family vacation to Mittelberg?
What's the best accommodation for a couple going to Mittelberg?
What's the best all-inclusive hotel in Mittelberg?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Mittelberg?
Where is the best hotel to stay close to Moos Ski Lift?
What about the best place to stay close to DSB Ifenhütte?
What's the best luxury hotel in Mittelberg?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Mittelberg?
What are some accommodations with pools in Mittelberg?
Recent reviews of Mittelberg hotels
More trip options
- Mittelberg Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Mittelberg Airports
- Hotels near Popular Mittelberg Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Mittelberg
- More Hotel Options in Mittelberg
- More Popular Hotels in Vorarlberg
- Other Hotels near Mittelberg, Vorarlberg
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends