Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Mizikevycha has to offer. There are 205 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Odessa (ODS-Odessa Intl.), 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Mizikevycha
Places to visit in the larger region include Memorial of the heroic defense of Odessa. 411-I battery, Uspensʹkyy Cholovichyy Monastery, and Beach Gold Coast. Additionally, you'll find Arcadia Beach and Odessa Academic Theater of the Musical Comedy in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Mizikevycha, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 194 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- California Boutique Hotel is 7 mi (11.3 km) from the center of Mizikevycha. This 5-star hotel in Odessa features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and overall value.
- Panorama De Luxe is 6.9 mi (11.2 km) from central Mizikevycha. This 5-star hotel in Odessa features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Tokyo Star Hotel is located 6.2 mi (10 km) from the heart of Mizikevycha. Guests who stay at this 2-star hostel in Odessa can enjoy access to free breakfast and a café, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Mizikevycha
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 49°F and the nighttime average to be 24°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 64°F during the day and 28°F at night
- About 16.06 inches of rain falls on Mizikevycha each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 79°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 26°F