Visiting Montecchio Maggiore
Visitors can enjoy all that Montecchio Maggiore has to offer including the art and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. Top sights around the area include Basilica Palladiana and Olympic Theatre.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Montecchio Maggiore
- The closest major airport is in Verona (VRN-Valerio Catullo), 25.5 mi (41.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Montecchio Maggiore
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Basilica Palladiana and Olympic Theatre. Additionally, you'll find Golf Club Colli Berici and Fiera di Vicenza in the area.
Below is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Castagna Palace - This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Montecchio Maggiore
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 59°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 33°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 69°F as the daytime average and 33°F as the nighttime average
- Montecchio Maggiore gets about 27.40 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F