Get an overview of this hotelModern hotel with free WiFi and glass-bottom pool
Near Palais des Congrès
Surrounded by the cobblestoned streets of Old Montreal, Le Westin Montréal is opposite Palais des Congrès, the city's largest convention center. It's a 5-minute walk to Notre-Dame Basilica from the hotel, and 10 minutes to the Montreal Museum of Contemporary Art.
A glass-bottom pool
Swimmers love taking a dip in the indoor glass-bottom pool, directly above the hotel entrance. After a workout in the 24-hour fitness center, guests can enjoy farm-to-table dishes and tapas in gaZette, with a selection of over 250 wines.
Free WiFi and coffee
Well-equipped guestrooms feature a 32-inch flat-screen TV, a coffeemaker with Starbucks® coffee, an iHome® radio-clock with MP3 connection, and free WiFi. The Heavenly Bed® comes with a pillowtop mattress and down duvet. Some rooms enjoy views over the city.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Le Westin Montréal
In addition to an indoor pool, Le Westin Montréal provides a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 40000 square feet (3716 square meters) include conference space. This Art Deco hotel also offers multilingual staff and concierge services. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Le Westin Montréal is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 23
- Year Built 2009
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 455
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 3716
- Indoor pool
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 25
- Multilingual staff
- Number of meeting rooms - 39
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 40000
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- iPod docking station
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- Down comforter
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
GaZette - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
24-hour room service is available.
Start your morning with a buffet breakfast, available each day from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a surcharge. You can order a meal from 24-hour room service.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at 1 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 30 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 30 per pet, per stay
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 25 and CAD 30 for adults, CAD 13 and CAD 15 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 33.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 30 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 30 per night
- Le Westin Montreal Hotel Montreal
- Westin Montreal
- Westin Montréal
- Westin Montréal Hotel
- Westin Montréal Hotel Montreal
- Westin Montréal Montreal
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.