Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Morgantown, WV
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Morgantown Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a trip to Morgantown and want to take your pet along? Frolic with your furry friend at one of 15 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Here are top hotels and accommodations rated by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Morgantown is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with an indoor pool and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's breakfast and clean guestrooms.
- Pets are welcome at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Hazelton/Bruceton Mills. This hotel offers free WiFi and TVs. Customers enjoy this 2-star hotel's comfortable rooms and location.
- Pets can join their owners at Super 8 by Wyndham Morgantown. This hotel provides guests with free WiFi and TVs. Our customers appreciate this 2-star hotel's overall value and location.
Planning Your Trip to Morgantown
Want to know when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange some outings with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 58°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 21°F
- April-June: the average is 83°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 70°F as the daytime average and 22°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Morgantown is 43.15 inches
Exploring Morgantown with Your Pet
Known for its sports, Morgantown has lots to offer visitors including its live music, theaters, and university life. See the local sights and visit Mountaineer Field and Mylan Puskar Stadium. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Creative Arts Center and West Virginia University Coliseum. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Wild Birds Unlimited, Pet Valu, or Mountaineer Pet Care Center.