Find Hotels in Mount Crawford
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $66
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Mount Crawford
Travelers to Mount Crawford will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights in the area include Adelaide Festival Centre, Government House, and Rundle Mall.
- You'll find 437 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Adelaide
- The closest major airport is in Adelaide, SA (ADL), 30.3 mi (48.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Mount Crawford
Places to visit in the larger region include Whispering Wall, Barossa Chateau, and Jacob's Creek Vineyards. You'll also find Tanunda Pines Golf Club and Charles Melton in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Mount Crawford, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 40 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Highlander Hotel is located 20.6 mi (33.2 km) from the heart of Mount Crawford. This 3.5-star motel in Gilles Plains features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and free parking. Our customers like its dining options and overall value.
- Mawson Lakes Hotel & Function Centre is 21.3 mi (34.3 km) from the center of Mount Crawford. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Mawson Lakes can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and convenient parking.
- Discovery Parks – Barossa Valley is 9.3 mi (15 km) from central Mount Crawford. This 4-star campground in Tanunda features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
Dressing for Mount Crawford
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 84°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 48°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 37°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 81°F as the daytime average and 42°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Mount Crawford is 14.53 inches
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 38°F