- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
The bathroom was horrible, mold and rust on the walls. The bathroom was smelly moldy and I didn't even have my son take a shower as he has asthma and was coughing like crazy every time he went to the bathroom. Quick overnight stay will never stay there again! I have pictures of the bathroom if you want them. I also reported to the staff as well as sent an email to LaQuinta but have not heard back from anyone! I will def not recommend staying at this hotel!