Overview of Millennium Maxwell House Nashville
Choose dates to view prices
Club Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds
About this area
Located in Nashville, Millennium Maxwell House Nashville is in the suburbs. Nashville Broadway and Ascend Amphitheater are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Bicentennial Capitol Mall State Park and Riverfront Park. Check out an event or a game at Nashville Municipal Auditorium, and consider making time for Nashville Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Tennessee State University - 5 min drive
- Bicentennial Capitol Mall State Park - 6 min drive
- Marathon Music Works - 6 min drive
- Nashville Municipal Auditorium - 7 min drive
- Ryman Auditorium - 11 min drive
- Nashville Riverfront Station - 10 min drive
- Nashville, TN (BNA-Nashville Intl.) - 13 min drive
- Praline's — 1 min walk
- Maxwells Lounge — 1 min walk
- Taco Bell and Pizza Hut - 6 min walk
- Steadfast coffee - 20 min walk
- The Mad Platter - 2 min drive
About this property
Millennium Maxwell House Nashville
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 20 for adults, USD 10 and USD 20 for children (approximately)
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out fee: USD 75.00 (subject to availability)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10 per night
- In-room microwave fee: USD 10 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and lunch.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Very clean and comfortable, check was very smooth Staff were very friendly