Visitors to Nashville are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's breweries, forests, and live music.
- You'll find 52 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Columbus
- The closest major airport is in Indianapolis, IN (IND-Indianapolis Intl.), 35.2 mi (56.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Nashville
A favorite place to visit in the city is Brown County State Park. In the area, you'll also find Morgan-Monroe State Forest and Indiana University Golf Course.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 20 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Nashville. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Oak Haven Bed & Breakfast - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room fireplace.
- Creekside Retreat - Our customers like the convenient parking and clean, quiet rooms at this motel. This 2.5-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and conference space.
- HIDDEN VALLEY INN - Amenities at this 3-star condo include free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its quiet location and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Nashville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 57°F during the day and 18°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 34°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 72°F and nighttime averages of 19°F
- Nashville gets about 44.84 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 20°F