Find Hotels in Edinburgh, IN
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $53
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 16, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 29, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 22, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Edinburgh, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming and relaxing setting.
- You'll find 52 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Columbus
- The closest major airport is in Indianapolis, IN (IND-Indianapolis Intl.), 30.8 mi (49.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Edinburgh
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Edinburgh Premium Outlets is a favorite for retail therapy. Additionally, you might want to add Timbergate Golf Course to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Edinburgh. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express and Suites Columbus Edinburgh - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- Hilton Garden Inn Columbus/Edinburgh - Our customers like the pool and convenient parking at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Comfort Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Edinburgh
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 57°F during the day and 18°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 34°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 72°F and nighttime averages of 19°F
- About 44.84 inches of rain falls on Edinburgh each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 20°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Edinburgh?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Edinburgh, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Edinburgh?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Edinburgh?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Edinburgh?
What's the best hotel for couples in Edinburgh?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Edinburgh?
Where is the best hotel to stay near Edinburgh Premium Outlets?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Edinburgh?
What are some accommodations with pools in Edinburgh?
Recent reviews of Edinburgh hotels
More trip options
- Edinburgh Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Edinburgh Airports
- Hotels near Popular Edinburgh Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Edinburgh
- More Hotel Options in Edinburgh
- More Popular Hotels in Columbus
- Other Hotels near Edinburgh, Columbus
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends