Families will find kid-friendly activities in Edinburgh, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming and relaxing setting.
- You'll find 52 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Columbus
- The closest major airport is in Indianapolis, IN (IND-Indianapolis Intl.), 30.8 mi (49.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Edinburgh
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Edinburgh Premium Outlets is a favorite for retail therapy. Additionally, you might want to add Timbergate Golf Course to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Edinburgh. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express and Suites Columbus Edinburgh - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- Hilton Garden Inn Columbus/Edinburgh - Our customers like the pool and convenient parking at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Comfort Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Edinburgh
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 57°F during the day and 18°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 34°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 72°F and nighttime averages of 19°F
- About 44.84 inches of rain falls on Edinburgh each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 20°F