Do yourself a favor, choose a different resort
Posted Jan 3, 2017
1. Hotel front desk staff was completely unaccommodating. Family of 5. Booked 2 rooms over 7 months prior to arrival. Called hotel directly after reservation to request both rooms to have 2 double beds. Staff member told me it shouldn't be a problem. Upon arrival, we got 1 room with a king and one room with a double. Advised staff of my concern and previous request. Their response, "Sorry, hotel is booked".
2. Water leaking from AC vent. Carpet was wet and damp the entire time. Room smelled of mold and mildew as well as hallway. Leak in the bathroom from floor above. Obvious the sheet rock on the ceiling was soaked and damaged. Concerned that the ceiling above toilet and shower was going to collapse at any time. Alerted staff of the condition of the room but nothing was done about it.
3. Although a few staff members were friendly, the majority of the staff were not. In general, the staff did not make us feel welcomed
4. On several occasions, we had to find utensils, get our own coffee, and get our own water.
5. Food choices and quality was EXCELLENT! Best part of the vacation was the food.