- Liked: Cleanliness
Overview of Gansevoort Meatpacking
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed
Grand Deluxe King
Grand Room, 1 Queen Bed (Deluxe)
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed, Accessible
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds
About this area
Located in New York's Greenwich Village neighborhood, Gansevoort Meatpacking is in the entertainment district and near the airport. Chelsea Market and Times Square are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore The High Line Park and Central Park. Consider St. James Theatre for a night out, and don't miss Chelsea Piers if you're traveling with kids. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.Visit our New York travel guide
- Whitney Museum of American Art - 3 min walk
- Chelsea Market - 4 min walk
- The High Line Park - 7 min walk
- Friends Apartment Building - 12 min walk
- Madison Square Garden - 12 min drive
- New York Christopher St. Station - 10 min walk
- 8 Av. Station (W 14th St.) - 5 min walk
- New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia) - 36 min drive
- The Chester — 1 min walk
- Lelie Rooftop — 1 min walk
- Catch - 1 min walk
- Bill’s Bar & Burger - 1 min walk
- Kobrick Coffee - 1 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 5.875 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Resort fee: USD 29.00 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 16 and USD 16 for adults, USD 16 and USD 16 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 29.0 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 140 per vehicle (one-way)
- Valet parking fee: USD 65.00 per day
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Facilities fee: USD 29.00 per accommodation, per day and includes use of:
- Fitness facilities
- Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities