Find Hotels in Niceville, FL
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 25, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 29, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 7, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 24, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 23, 2020
Visitors to Niceville are sure to enjoy the beaches, shopping, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés and golf courses. Around the area, top sights include Big Kahuna's Water and Adventure Park, Destin Commons, and Gulfarium Marine Adventure Park.
- You'll find 4042 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Fort Walton Beach - Destin
- The closest major airport is in Fort Walton Beach, FL (VPS-Northwest Florida Regional), 5 mi (8.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Destin, FL (DSI-Destin-Fort Walton Beach), 8.3 mi (13.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Niceville
Favorite places to visit in the city include Northwest Florida State College, Mattie Kelly Arts Center, and Eglin Golf Course. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Turkey Creek Nature Trail and Fred Gannon Rocky Bayou State Park.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Niceville. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Comfort Suites Niceville Near Elgin Air Force Base - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
- Hampton Inn Niceville - Eglin Air Force Base - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Express Niceville - Eglin AFB - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Big Kahuna's Water and Adventure Park, 8.9 mi/14.4 km from the city center, and Destin Commons, which is 9 mi (14.5 km) away.
Dressing for Niceville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 37°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 48°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 62°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 84°F and nighttime averages of 37°F
- Niceville gets about 70.94 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 39°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Niceville?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Niceville, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Niceville?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Niceville?
What's the best place to stay for a family vacation to Niceville?
What's the best hotel for a romantic vacation to Niceville?
Where is the best hotel to stay with easy access to Northwest Florida State College?
What about the best place to stay near Eglin Air Force Base Golf Course?
What's the best accommodation for a beach vacation in Niceville?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Niceville?
What are some accommodations with pools in Niceville?
Recent reviews of Niceville hotels
More trip options
- Niceville Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Niceville Airports
- Hotels near Popular Niceville Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Niceville
- More Hotel Options in Niceville
- Niceville Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Florida
- Other Hotels near Niceville, Florida
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends