Visiting North Hatley
Visitors to North Hatley are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's gardens and coffeehouses.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in North Hatley
- The closest major airport is in Newport, VT (EFK-Newport State), 29.1 mi (46.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in North Hatley
Places to visit in the larger region include The Piggery Theatre, Waterville Golf Club, and Epopee de Capelton. Additionally, you'll find Karting Orford and Rose des Champs in the area.
Below is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Manoir Hovey - This 4.5-star hotel features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and helpful staff.
Dressing for North Hatley
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 39°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around -6°F
- From April to June, the average is 74°F during the day and 19°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 36°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 58°F as the daytime average and 1°F as the nighttime average
- North Hatley gets about 1.42 inches of rain per year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 73°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -2°F