Find Hotels in Sherbrooke
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $58
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 7, 2020
Travelers to Sherbrooke give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses and forests.
- There are 19 hotels and other accommodations in Sherbrooke
- The closest major airport is in Newport, VT (EFK-Newport State), 37.7 mi (60.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Sherbrooke
The city's natural beauty is on display at Lucien-Blanchard Park, Jacques-Cartier Park, and Domaine-Howard Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Sherbrooke Exhibition Center and Sherbrooke Golf Club.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 19 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Sherbrooke. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- OTL Gouverneur Sherbrooke - With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and proximity to shopping.
- Auberge Marquis de Montcalm - Our customers like the breakfast at this B&B. With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Ile De Garde B&B - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and central location.
Dressing for Sherbrooke
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 39°F during the day and -6°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 74°F, while the average at night is 19°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 76°F with nighttime averages of 36°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 58°F and nighttime averages of 1°F
- About 1.42 inches of rain falls on Sherbrooke each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 73°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -2°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Sherbrooke?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Sherbrooke, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Sherbrooke?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Sherbrooke?
What's the best hotel for a stay in Rock Forest?
What's the best hotel for a family vacation to Sherbrooke?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Sherbrooke?
Where is the best place to stay near University of Sherbrooke?
What about the best place to stay close to Theatre Granada?
What's the best accommodation to stay near the beach in Sherbrooke?
What's the best luxury accommodation in Sherbrooke?
Recent reviews of Sherbrooke hotels
More trip options
- Sherbrooke Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Sherbrooke Airports
- Hotels in Sherbrooke Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Sherbrooke Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Sherbrooke
- More Hotel Options in Sherbrooke
- More Popular Hotels in Quebec
- Other Hotels near Sherbrooke, Quebec
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends