Visiting Ayers Cliff
Visitors to Ayers Cliff are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas and gardens.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Ayers Cliff
- The closest major airport is in Newport, VT (EFK-Newport State), 21.5 mi (34.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ayers Cliff
Places to visit in the larger region include Tomifobia Nature Trail, Rose des Champs, and The Piggery Theatre. In the area, you'll also find LongChamp Academy & Golf Club and Magog River Gorge.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Ripplecove Hotel & Spa - This 4-star hotel features a marina, a full-service spa, and a private beach. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and quiet location.
Dressing for Ayers Cliff
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 43°F and the nighttime average to be 6°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 79°F during the day and 24°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 61°F during the day and 11°F at night
- Ayers Cliff gets about 1.50 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 77°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 9°F