Visitors to Magog are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's mountain views, breweries, and cafés.
- There are 30 hotels and other accommodations in Magog
- The closest major airport is in Newport, VT (EFK-Newport State), 24.2 mi (38.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Magog
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and such places to visit as Memphremagog Lake Beach and Cherry River Marsh. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Le Monde de TiKito Family Fun Center and Magog Marine.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 30 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Magog. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Au Coq du Bonheur (18+ Only ) - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and walkable location.
- Au Saut du Lit - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, quiet rooms at this B&B. With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a library, along with free WiFi.
- Au Gîte du Cerf Argenté - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and room size.
Dressing for Magog
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 43°F and the nighttime average to be 6°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 24°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 61°F during the day and 11°F at night
- Magog gets about 1.38 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 75°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 9°F