Find Hotels in Orford
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 28, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 9, 2019
Visitors to Orford are sure to enjoy the ski areas and spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses and gardens.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodations in Orford
- The closest major airport is in Newport, VT (EFK-Newport State), 33.1 mi (53.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Orford
Skiing is just one of the top activities, while Club de Golf du Mont Orford and Mont Orford Ski Area are sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Mont-Orford National Park and Mont Orford National Park - Lake Stukely Visitors Center.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Orford. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Gîte du Domaine de la Pomme d'Api - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and WiFi.
- Estrimont Suites & Spa - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Espace 4 Saisons - This 4-star resort features a full-service spa, ski slopes, and 2 restaurants. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
Dressing for Orford
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 43°F and the nighttime average to be 6°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 79°F during the day and 24°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 61°F during the day and 11°F at night
- Orford gets about 1.50 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 77°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 9°F