When you consider your perfect day off, you probably picture yourself rambling around downtown, taking note of the buildings or the lovely landscapes wherever you look. But there's one draw you've been especially anticipating: Oakland University. The time has finally come to get there.
Places to Stay Close to Oakland University
Hotels near Oakland University
If Oakland University is at the top of your itinerary, you might like to know some more about it?
Found in the city of Detroit, it's a vibrant tourist hotspot.
You won't have to panic about finding a room. There are 4 in the immediate vicinity. Look into the Cobblestone Manor and Courtyard by Marriott Detroit Auburn Hills. They're both within 2 miles of Oakland University.
If you are like the vast majority of us, money-spending is invariably a significant consideration. There are a couple of inexpensive hotels nearby that will certainly come as a relief. The Extended Stay America - Detroit - Auburn Hills-University Dr is a handy option, found 0.4 miles away. Another is the Oakwood River Oaks North, which is just 1 mile away.
If you love to indulge in a bit of luxury, a ride of only a few minutes can transport you to one of the area's upmarket hotels. You'll find outstanding amenities and a glamorous vibe at the Royal Park Hotel and the Rochester Carriage House B&B.
Sightseers often flock to Einstein Bros. Bagels (Engineering Center, 2200 N Squirrel Rd, Rochester) for coffee and treats before a day at Oakland University. When the sun starts fading, think about the day's excursions with a nourishing meal at TGI Fridays (2443 North Squirrel Road, Auburn Hills).
Can't tear yourself away? It's okay, because there's plenty more than just Oakland University to do in the region:
- Meadow Brook Theatre is an influential component of the region's dynamic cultural landscape. You will have a delightful night at theater here as well as get an insight into the community's art scene.
- As an essential property for local businesses, Chrysler LLC Headquarters is special to collaborators and tourists.
- Shop to your heart's content at Great Lakes Crossing Outlets, the perfect place to fill your suitcase with clothes, shoes, accessories and more.
- Grab your swimsuit and plan a trip to Waterford Oaks Waterpark, an enjoyable place for the whole family.
- With a range of scientific displays on all kinds of subjects, a trip to Cranbrook Institute of Science is a great day out for the whole family.
Our roster of Detroit places to stay furnishes everything you require, so you can be sure to find options near Oakland University that you'll adore. Detroit welcomed more than a few sightseers in the past year, so get hunting. You'll do so with certainty once it comes time to make your booking, too: visitors of all sorts would suggest their Detroit hotel to a family member. Need help deciding? You're just a few clicks away from all the recommendations you could want.
- Discover that hotels in Detroit are always neat and tidy.
- Fitting for such a fine landmark, the staff at hotels close to Oakland University go beyond all expectations.
- From families with children to solo travelers, we've got spaces that are relaxing for everyone.
Hotels close to Detroit received extra visitors in the last year than the year prior to that, and it's understandable why. And thanks to our wide catalogue of hotels near Oakland University, you can stay right near your desired spot.
There are still even more things to do in Detroit when you've checked Oakland University off your list.
- Detroit hasn't been very prevalent in the guide books, but it is currently beginning to gain in status.
- Prepare to realize Detroit also knows some things about special hospitality after some hours spent on its a full plate of pastimes.
- Head out on the town to end your good times with a bang; when the sun comes up, visit a local museum.
Wave goodbye to the same old vistas and tip your hat to some awe-inspiring landscapes. You won't regret planning a visit to Detroit, particularly when you benefit from our awesome deals on hotel rooms near Oakland University. Reserve now!