Travelers to Oberlin will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 15 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Oberlin
Places to visit in the larger region include St. Philip Neri Catholic Church, Allen Parish Libraries - Oakdale Branch, and Oakdale Park and Ballfield. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Oberlin, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Super 8 by Wyndham Kinder LA is 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from the center of Oberlin. This 2-star motel in Kinder features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kinder is located 5.6 mi (9 km) from the heart of Oberlin. This 2.5-star hotel in Kinder features a casino, free breakfast, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
- Best Western Inn At Coushatta is 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from central Oberlin. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Kinder can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with cable TV. Our customers like its convenient parking and helpful staff.
Dressing for Oberlin
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 74°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 39°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 52°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 94°F during the day and 61°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 84°F as the daytime average and 39°F as the nighttime average
- About 2.05 inches of rain falls on Oberlin each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 92°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 40°F