Find Motels in Ogden
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Motels in Ogden
Other property types in Ogden
Hyatt Place Salt Lake City/Farmington/Station Park
Reviewed on Oct 15, 2020
Fairfield Inn by Marriott Salt Lake City Layton
Reviewed on Oct 13, 2020
Best Western Plus High Country Inn
Reviewed on Oct 23, 2020
Ogden Motels for the Frugal Traveler
You can select from 7 economical motels in Ogden among the more than 287 lodging choices. These budget accommodations can help you cut costs when compared with traditional hotels, which offer more amenities but ones that you may not use.
Because you'll save on your room price, you can experience more of the activities in Ogden. Not-to-be-missed sights include Lagoon Amusement Park, Ogden Utah Temple, and Snowbasin Ski Resort.
Fun fact: Starting in the early 1950s, customized neon signs often lit up the roadside motels, and today, examples of these can still be found along historic U.S. Route 66. When you stay at a motel, you'll often find an outdoor pool and a free parking spot.
Below are some of our customers' best-rated Ogden motels to select from:
- Stay within a short 7-minute drive of Ogden Utah Temple.
- Enjoy access to the seasonal outdoor pool, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- A fitness center along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- It's located within a 20-minute drive of Lagoon Amusement Park and Ogden Utah Temple.
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- Stay within a quick 2-minute drive of Ogden Utah Temple.
- It's located within a quick 5-minute drive of Ogden Utah Temple.
- An outdoor pool and free WiFi are available during your stay, along with room amenities like cable TV.
- Stay within a short 5-minute drive of Ogden Utah Temple.
- Enjoy access to the restaurant, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
What to Do in OgdenWhile you're exploring this historical, family-friendly area, take time to enjoy the top-notch restaurants. People who've visited Ogden love its shops and entertainment.
Here are some popular places:
- Lagoon Amusement Park
- Ogden Utah Temple
- Snowbasin Ski Resort
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- George S. Eccles Dinosaur Park
- Ogden Nature Center
- Deer Creek
You'll find these family-friendly attractions in the area:
- Golden Spike Arena
- Cherry Hill Water Park
Ogden is also notable for its:
- Live music
- Theme parks
Best Time to Visit OgdenDetermine the perfect time for your visit to Ogden by reviewing the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 56° F and nighttime temperatures average 20° F
- April-June: 86° F is the daytime average and 35° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 92° F and nighttime averages are around 46° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 70° F during the day and 21° F at night
- Average rainfall is 19.13 inches in a year
How to Get to Ogden and Around the Area
|Salt Lake City, UT (SLC-Salt Lake City Intl.)||Airport||30.1 mi (48.5 km)|
|Pleasant View Station||Metro Station||6.3 mi (10.2 km)|
|Ogden Union Station||Train Station||0.5 mi (0.8 km)|
|Roy Station||Train Station||4 mi (6.4 km)|
|Ogden Pleasant View Station||Train Station||6.3 mi (10.1 km)|