- Costa Corallina Beach
- 17 min walk
- Porto Istana Beach
- 8 min drive
- Bar Centrale
- 4 min drive
- Domus De Mare
- 4 min drive
- Olbia (OLB-Costa Smeralda)
- 12 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in Olbia, Hotel Ollastu is next to a golf course and near the beach. Those looking for an activity can check out Port of Olbia, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Cala Brandinchi Beach and San Teodoro Beach.Visit our Olbia travel guide
- Costa Corallina Beach - 17 min walk
- Porto Istana Beach - 8 min drive
- Le Saline Beach - 11 min drive
- Cala Brandinchi Beach - 14 min drive
- Pittulongu Beach - 28 min drive
- Olbia Marittima Banche Porto Station - 22 min drive
- Olbia (OLB-Costa Smeralda) - 17 min drive
- Bar Centrale - 4 min drive
- Domus De Mare - 4 min drive
- Ristorante La Ca Del Borgo - 4 min drive
- Sa Caminera - 4 min drive
- La Conchiglia - 4 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets stay free
- Dogs only
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 25 per day.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 25 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Ollastu
- Hotel Ollastu Olbia
- Ollastu Hotel
- Ollastu Olbia
- Hotel Ollastu Residence Olbia, Sardinia
- Ollastu Residence Hotel
- Hotel Ollastu Residence Olbia
- Hotel Ollastu Hotel
- Hotel Ollastu Olbia
- Hotel Ollastu Hotel Olbia
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Avoid this place at all cost. The service is not good. I had to ask the hotel staff multiple times to help me with a few issues, and they never got resolved. I booked 3 rooms for 2 nights for me and my colleagues. Upon checking in, we were told that our rooms were only available for one night. The hotel said we would have to move into a 3 room apartment. I explained that we were not a family and I had paid for 2 nights. I explained that we would make accommodations elsewhere if they would refund the second night. I was told the manager would sort this out. 3 times that night I stopped at the front desk and kept getting told they are working on it. When I went to check out in the morning, they acted as if they were surprised. Ridiculous! I explained to the same lady I had spoken to the night before that we already made reservations elsewhere since they could not accommodate our second night. I was told that I would have to take it up with Hotels.com to get a refund. I am still waiting for an answer from hotels.com 24 hours later. The rooms are very outdated and run down. I had one towel in a suite, and that towel had holes in it. The internet did not work in the rooms. I asked about it at the front desk and was told they would check on it. Three hours later, I asked the same person, and she said she hadn't checked yet. I explained that I was on a business trip and needed access, and she blew me off. This hotel is EXTREMELY OVERPRICED.