Visitors to Omagh are sure to enjoy the restaurants and bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses and spas.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in Omagh
- The closest major airport is in Letterkenny (LTR-Letterkenny Airfield), 28.4 mi (45.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Londonderry (LDY-City of Derry), 31.1 mi (50 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Omagh
Favorite places to visit in the city include Sacred Heart Church, Omagh Golf Club, and Ulster American Folk Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Fintona Golf Club and Gortin Glen Forest Park.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Omagh. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Kellys Inn - With a stay at this 3-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Silverbirch Hotel - Our customers like the bar and overall value at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Omagh
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 51°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 64°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 65°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 57°F as the daytime average and 36°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Omagh is 1.22 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 64°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F