Visiting Osage Beach
Travelers to Osage Beach give high marks for the lakeside setting and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its golf courses. A top sight in the city is Lake of the Ozarks.
- There are 643 hotels and other accommodations in Osage Beach
- The closest major airport is in Versailles, MO (VRS-Roy Otten Memorial Airfield), 23.8 mi (38.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Fort Leonard Wood, MO (TBN-Waynesville Regional), 39 mi (62.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Osage Beach
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and these places to visit: Lake of the Ozarks, Bridal Cave, and Ha Ha Tonka State Park. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Osage Beach Premium Outlets is a favorite for retail therapy. Top activities include boating and golfing, while Osage National Golf Club, Bear Creek Valley Golf Club, and Sycamore Creek Golf Club are favorite sights to visit.
In Osage Beach, you'll be able to select from 643 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday retreat. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Lodge at Old Kinderhook Golf Resort - This 3-star resort features a marina, a golf course, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Tan-Tar-A Estates - Our customers like the room size and walkable location at this hotel. Amenities at this hotel include a marina and 5 outdoor pools.
- Camden on the Lake Resort & Spa - With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with an in-room kitchenette. Expedia customers like its proximity to shopping and room size.
Dressing for Osage Beach
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 22°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 23°F as the nighttime average
- Osage Beach gets about 43.25 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 24°F