Visiting Linn Creek
Visitors can enjoy all that Linn Creek has to offer including the theme park and parks. There are 359 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Versailles, MO (VRS-Roy Otten Memorial Airfield), 28.8 mi (46.4 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Fort Leonard Wood, MO (TBN-Waynesville Regional), 35.6 mi (57.3 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Linn Creek
The picturesque setting of Ozark Caverns and Ozarks Caverns Visitors Center exemplify the city's natural beauty. In the area, you'll also find Ozarks Amphitheater and Osage Beach Premium Outlets.
As you plan your vacation to Linn Creek, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 237 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the area:
- A Perfect Quiet Cove for the Family is 4.4 mi (7 km) from central Linn Creek. Guests who stay at this 4-star resort in Lake Ozark can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
- Lodge Of Four Seasons Golf Resort, Marina & Spa is located 9.8 mi (15.8 km) from the heart of Linn Creek. This 2-star hotel in Osage Beach features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool. Our customers like its beach locale and pool.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Osage Beach Lake of the Ozarks is 6.5 mi (10.4 km) from the center of Linn Creek. Guests who stay at this 3-star resort in Osage Beach can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and bar.
Dressing for Linn Creek
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 20°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 22°F at night
- Linn Creek gets about 1.46 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 23°F