Visitors to Camdenton are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its mountain views.
- You'll find 325 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Osage Beach
- The closest major airport is in Versailles, MO (VRS-Roy Otten Memorial Airfield), 29.7 mi (47.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Fort Leonard Wood, MO (TBN-Waynesville Regional), 39.8 mi (64 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Camdenton
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and such places to visit as Bridal Cave and Lake of the Ozarks. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Lake Valley Golf & Country Club and Ozarks Amphitheater.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 28 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Camdenton. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Lodge at Old Kinderhook Golf Resort - This 3-star resort features a marina, a golf course, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and pool.
- Dave's Hideaway - Our customers like the overall value and clean, comfortable rooms at this motel. With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Cottage by the Castle - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Camdenton
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 20°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 51°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 74°F and nighttime averages of 22°F
- Camdenton gets about 1.46 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 23°F