Visiting Lake Ozark
Visitors give high marks for the lakeside setting in Lake Ozark, which is also known for its golf courses and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its entertainment choices.
- You'll find 324 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Osage Beach
- The closest major airport is in Versailles, MO (VRS-Roy Otten Memorial Airfield), 21.8 mi (35.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lake Ozark
A favorite place to visit in the city is Bagnell Dam. In the area, you'll also find Osage Beach Premium Outlets and Ozark Caverns.
In Lake Ozark, you'll find 89 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Camden on the Lake Resort & Spa - With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and proximity to shopping.
- The Lodge at Port Arrowhead - Our customers like the overall value and pool at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool.
- Quality Inn Lake of the Ozarks - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Lake Ozark
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 22°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 52°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 74°F and nighttime averages of 23°F
- Lake Ozark gets about 43.27 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 24°F