Visitors can enjoy all that Osbourn has to offer including its beaches. Top sights around the area include Dickenson Bay Beach, Nelson's Dockyard, and Fort James.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Osbourn
- The closest major airport is in St. John's (ANU-V.C. Bird Intl.), 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Osbourn
The city's natural beauty is on display at Dutchman's Bay Beach, Jabberwock Beach, and Antigua. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are American University of Antigua and Kitesurf Antigua.
As you make plans for a getaway to Osbourn, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 165 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- La Casa de Joy is located in central Osbourn. Guests who stay at this 3-star guesthouse in Fitches Creek can enjoy access to free parking and concierge services, along with free WiFi.
- Spacious, Centrally Located, Newly Built, Hilltop, 4bedroom, 4bathroom House is located within 1 mi (1.5 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in St. John's can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its beach locale and pool.
- Ocean Point Resort and Spa - Adults Only is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in St. John's can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its dining options and quiet location.
Popular places to visit in the area include Dickenson Bay Beach, located 4 mi (6.4 km) from the city center, and Nelson's Dockyard, which is 9.4 mi (15.2 km) away.
Dressing for Osbourn
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 84°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 70°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 72°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 71°F as the nighttime average
- About 42.99 inches of rain falls on Osbourn each year
- October and September are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 71°F