Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
This is a nice hotel, not really far from where I needed to be. It was just a shame that the owner didn't have the same attitude or hospitality as his staff or wife.
This is a serviced apartment 5 to 7 minutes walk from Jomtein Beach, which is away from the main part of Pattaya. Once you are OK with the location, the apartment is just great and really great value for money. Also they are happy just with the rent and not trying to sell anything to you or fleece ...
When I review any hotel, there is NO confidentiality. If one doesn't give the highest review the owner of the hotel contacts the customer and threatens the customer. NO reviews ever. One is bullied and threatened.
Recommend cabin 105 which is upstairs with its outside seatings with own balcony. Downstairs room can be noisy. The place is in a very small property without any facilities except a swimming pool. Breakfast is okay. The place does not have its own generator. I experienced two blackouts in one day ...
Was ideal for my family of 2 kids (15) and (12) and my mum. We were five of us and the apartment was spacious, clean, homey, well decorated, good air cons (YOU NEED IT!) and the ocean was glorious - hands' length away. Lots of dvds, comfy sofas, well equipped kitchen. We managed sight-seeing, cooking, ...
The doggie bone is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Pattaya hotel! Choosing the perfect place to stay during your Chonburi getaway doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to quickly choose a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Pattaya. When you see the type of pet-friendly perks available at many area hotels, which might include pet treats and outdoor play areas, you'll be wagging your tail just like Fido. Some Pattaya accommodations even welcome you to bring several animals along for your stay.
- Chonburi is not just welcoming to pets--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your moola for a new leash or an extra Frisbee and book an accommodation where you and your animals can get comfortable without blowing your budget. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Explorers say Pattaya has some of the top pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your furry friends will feel right at home, so you can relax.
- Who said dogs and cats couldn't have the time of their lives on your next trip? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Chonburi has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can frolick. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Pattaya is a favorite among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 64% more sightseers have been exploring area attractions and frolicking with their four-legged friends. Don't miss your chance to see why it's so popular!?