Visiting Pfaffenhofen an der Ilm
Visitors can enjoy all that Pfaffenhofen an der Ilm has to offer including the monuments, restaurants, and museums. The walkable and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city.
- You'll find 82 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Ingolstadt
- The closest major airport is in Munich (MUC-Franz Josef Strauss Intl.), 19.2 mi (31 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Pfaffenhofen an der Ilm
Favorite places to visit in the city include Hopfenmelle, Museum Mesnerhaus, and Pfaffenhofen Square. In the area, you'll also find St John's Church and German Hop Museum.
Below is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Moosburger Hof - This 4-star hotel in Upper Bavaria features 2 restaurants, free WiFi, and a bar.
Getting Around Pfaffenhofen an der Ilm
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Pfaffenhofen Station. Pfaffenhofen an der Ilm might not have very many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Pfaffenhofen an der Ilm
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 22°F
- From April to June, the average is 74°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 24°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.87 inches of rain falls on Pfaffenhofen an der Ilm each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 74°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 24°F