- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Tripanko Lodge & Bungalows
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
- Pet Friendly
- Hot Tub
Choose dates to view prices
Classic Suite, 1 Queen Bed
Standard Quadruple Room
Bungalow, 1 Bedroom
Bungalow, 1 Queen Bed with Sofa bed, Hot Tub
About this area
Located in Pichilemu, Tripanko Lodge & Bungalows is in the suburbs and near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Punta de Lobos Beach and Lobos Point.
- Punta de Lobos Beach - 9 min drive
- Lobos Point - 11 min drive
- Pichilemu Beach - 19 min drive
- Pichilemu Language School - 20 min drive
- Laguna Torca - 65 min drive
About this property
Tripanko Lodge & Bungalows
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) may be charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Room comfort
Buen lugar y limpio, pero lejos de playa
Buen lugar en sector punta de lobos pero legos de la playa, servicio algo desordenado y desprolijo, pero muy amables. Duchas de pieza del lago se escichan encima de la cabeza cuando uno está en la cama, pésima aislación. Mal que cobren por usar cubas