Come and relax in our new AirBNB location! Perfect for work and pleasure! This historic warehouse was converted into apartments but still holds its original architectural features! Enjoy the industrial modern aesthetic with 15-foot-high ceilings, brick walls, original concrete floors, and atrium skylights that flood the space with natural light. These units come fully furnished and most have full kitchens and all your required accessories for you to just drop your suitcase and start relaxing.
Freshly, renovated apartment with a private bedroom and bath. This unit includes a fully equipped kitchen stocked with utensils and dishware to cook simple meals. A pull-out sofa bed is located within the living area which can sleep 2 additional guests. The bedroom includes a King size bed, wardrobe, desk, and smart TV. The unit’s bathroom features, a double vanity, walk in shower, and a washer/dryer for guest use.
Guests have access to full apartment
Located centrally in Pittsburgh’s North Oakland neighborhood. The location makes it, just a short drive to all of Pittsburgh’s hottest areas for entertainment: Shadyside, Strip District, Southside, The Point, Heinz Field, PNC Park, PGG Paints Arena, Stage AE, and The Rivers Casino. The building is in close proximity to our world class universities: CMU, PITT, and Carlow and some of the world’s best medical facilities including UPMC, Allegheny General and the Hillman Cancer Center. Public transportation is nearby to easily travel around the city.
Uber, Lyft, Pittsburgh Port Authority all available at your doorstep.
Indoor secure garage parking within walking distance to the building- additional charges apply
Free street parking available
Other Things to Note:
Due to the number of bad guests, please read the following very carefully:
1. If the number of guests requested is not the same as the actual usage, we have the right to evict and we will report to airbnb. Please be honest about the actual number of guests.
2. Absolutely no usage of the property for "house parties" . If the police are ever called by the neighbors then immediate eviction will take place.
3. Absolutely no smoking (pot included) in the house and if there is evidence of smoking in the house a $350 sanitizing fee will be charged.
4. For your safety as well as the property, we have a video cameras in the building's SHARED lobby, elevator, corridors and exterior entrances.
5. Quiet Hours 10pm-7am. This is an apartment building, please be mindful of your neighbors.
6. If you cannot abide these house rules, please do not rent from us. We prefer to rent it to people who would value a nice place to stay.
7. We are pet friendly! There is an additional cleaning charge of $50.00 per stay for pets. We just ask that pets remain off of the beds and furniture. An additional $50 fee may be added for excessive pet clean up including shedding on furniture and soil stains.
You will be getting a code to open the door after you book, before check-in.
Interaction with Guests:
Just a phone call away to making your stay as comfortable and convenient as possible.