Point Pleasant - Toms River Motels for the Frugal Traveler
You'll find 53 affordable motels in Point Pleasant - Toms River among more than 484 hotels and other accommodations. These budget accommodations can help you save some cash compared to traditional hotels, which have more amenities but ones you may never use.
Because you'll save on your room price, you can enjoy all that Point Pleasant - Toms River has to offer. Not-to-be-missed sights include Seaside Heights Beach, Ortley Beach, and Jenkinson's Boardwalk.
Fun fact: Starting in the early 1950s, colorful neon signs were used as beacons for tired families on road trips, and examples today can still be seen along historic U.S. Route 66. At most motels, you're likely to find free parking and an outdoor pool.
Below are some of Expedia customers' recommended Point Pleasant - Toms River motels to choose from:
The White Sands Oceanfront Resort & Spa
- Stay within a quick 1-minute drive of Jenkinson's Boardwalk.
- Enjoy access to the 2 outdoor pools, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
Bay Breeze Motel
- An outdoor pool and free parking are available during your stay, along with room amenities like a refrigerator.
- You'll be located within a 5-minute drive of Seaside Heights Beach and Ortley Beach.
Atlantic Inn & Suites
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- Stay within a quick 4-minute drive of Belmar Beach and Boardwalk.
Drifting Sands Oceanfront Hotel
- Free WiFi and free parking are available during your stay, along with room amenities like a flat-screen TV.
- Stay within a quick 2-minute drive of Jenkinson's Boardwalk.
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including WiFi, parking, and a beach shuttle.
What to Do in Point Pleasant - Toms River
Visitors to Point Pleasant - Toms River speak highly of the beaches and bars. Take time for sightseeing and enjoy all there is to do in this walkable area.
Here are some popular places:
- Seaside Heights Beach
- Ortley Beach
- Jenkinson's Boardwalk
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Huddy Park
- Pelican Island
- Shelter Cove Park
You'll find these family-friendly attractions:
- Casino Pier
- Jenkinson’s Aquarium
- Seaside Heights Sky Ride
Point Pleasant - Toms River is also notable for its:
Best Time to Visit Point Pleasant - Toms River
Determine the perfect time for your visit to Point Pleasant - Toms River by looking over these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 55° F and nighttime temperatures average 22° F
- April-June: 84° F is the daytime average and 35° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 85° F and nighttime averages are around 49° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 72° F during the day and 23° F at night
- Average rainfall is 49.13 inches in a year
How to Get to Point Pleasant - Toms River and Around the Area
Point Pleasant - Toms River Transportation
|Belmar, NJ (BLM-Monmouth Executive) ||Airport ||17.7 mi (28.4 km) |
|Atlantic City, NJ (ACY-Atlantic City Intl.) ||Airport ||39.7 mi (63.9 km) |
|Trenton, NJ (TTN-Mercer) ||Airport ||42.8 mi (68.9 km) |