Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Porlezza, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the lakeside setting and spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks and golf courses. Villa del Balbianello, Villa Carlotta, and Villa Melzi are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 23 hotels and other accommodations in Porlezza
- The closest major airport is in Lugano (LUG-Agno), 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Milan (MXP-Malpensa Intl.), 34 mi (54.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Porlezza
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and Porlezza Lakeshore Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Porlezza Harbour and Piazza Fontana.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 23 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Porlezza. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Dependence del Parco - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, 4 restaurants, and free breakfast. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Parco San Marco Lifestyle Beach Resort - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and breakfast at this hotel. This 4.5-star hotel features 3 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 4 restaurants.
- Residenza Lago di Lugano - This 3.5-star hotel features a water park, a water park, and 4 restaurants.
Top places to see outside the city include Villa del Balbianello, located 5.4 mi (8.7 km) from the city center, and Villa Carlotta, which is 5.9 mi/9.6 km away.
Dressing for Porlezza
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 57°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 33°F
- From April to June, the average is 76°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- Porlezza gets about 1.02 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F