Visiting Rancho Cordova
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Rancho Cordova, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cafés. Top sights around the area include Golden1Center, Fort Sutter State Historical Park, and California State Capitol.
- You'll find 230 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sacramento
- The closest major airport is in Sacramento, CA (SMF-Sacramento Intl.), 17.5 mi (28.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Rancho Cordova
Favorite places to visit in the city include Sacramento Children's Museum, Mather Golf Course, and Nimbus Dam. Additionally, you might want to add Sacramento State Aquatic Center to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Rancho Cordova. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Residence Inn by Marriott Sacramento Rancho Cordova - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and room size.
- Hyatt Place Sacramento/Rancho Cordova - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and convenient parking at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Rancho Cordova - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and quiet location.
Top places to see in the area include Golden1Center, located 10.6 mi (17.1 km) from the city center, and Fort Sutter State Historical Park, which is 9 mi/14.6 km away.
Getting Around Rancho Cordova
You can take advantage of metro transit at Zinfandel Station, Cordova Town Center Station, and Sunrise Station. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.
Dressing for Rancho Cordova
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 69°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 40°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 94°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 84°F as the daytime average and 40°F as the nighttime average
- About 19.84 inches of rain falls on Rancho Cordova each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 92°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 41°F