Visiting Rincon de Guayabitos
Travelers to Rincon de Guayabitos give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its monuments.
- There are 17 hotels and other accommodations in Rincon de Guayabitos
- The closest major airport is in Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco (PVR-Licenciado Gustavo Diaz Ordaz Intl.), 24 mi (38.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Rincon de Guayabitos
Notable city landmarks like Bridge of Life and Fisherman's Memorial might be worth a visit. Additionally, you might want to add Tianguis Market to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 17 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Rincon de Guayabitos. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Estancia San Carlos - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with cable TV. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Decameron Los Cocos All Inclusive - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this resort. This 2.5-star resort features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Las Casitas - With a stay at this 3-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Rincon de Guayabitos
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 66°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 92°F, while the average at night is 66°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 94°F with nighttime averages of 76°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 91°F and nighttime averages of 69°F
- Average annual rainfall for Rincon de Guayabitos is 1.26 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 93°F, whereas March and April are often coldest, averaging 66°F