Find Hotels in Ripton, VT
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 13, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 20, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 26, 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 6, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 16, 2019
Reviewed on Aug 16, 2019
Reviewed on Nov 3, 2020
Visitors to Ripton are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars, forests, and coffeehouses.
- You'll find 88 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Middlebury - Warren
- The closest major airport is in Montpelier, VT (MPV-Edward F. Knapp State), 25.6 mi (41.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Rutland, VT (RUT-Rutland Southern Vermont Regional), 32.3 mi (52 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ripton
A couple of favorite places to visit are Robert Frost Wayside Trail and Rikert Nordic Center. Additionally, you'll find Middlebury College Snow Bowl Ski Area and Green Mountain National Forest in the area.
Below is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Chipman Inn - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to the ski slopes and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Ripton
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 51°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 10°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 27°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 13°F as the nighttime average
- About 39.92 inches of rain falls on Ripton each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 13°F