Families will find kid-friendly activities in Rogers, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its museums, lakeside setting, and live music. A top sight in the area is Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium.
- You'll find 333 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Bentonville - Fayetteville
- The closest major airport is in Fayetteville, AR (XNA-Northwest Arkansas Regional), 10.8 mi (17.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Rogers
The city is well known for its museums and live music, and cultural venues include Daisy Airgun Museum, Rogers Little Theater, and Rogers Historical Museum. Favorite family attractions include Rogers Aquatics Center and War Eagle Cavern. Shopping is one of the favorite things to do, so consider an excursion to Walnut Plaza Shopping Center, Southgate Shopping Center, and Frisco Station Mall.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 41 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Rogers. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Bentonville-Rogers - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Hampton Inn Bentonville Rogers - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Residence Inn by Marriott Rogers - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its walkable location and clean, comfortable rooms.
A top sight in the surrounding area is Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium, located 18.5 mi (29.7 km) from the center of the city.
Dressing for Rogers
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 64°F and the nighttime average to be 23°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 76°F during the day and 24°F at night
- Rogers gets about 47.09 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 25°F