Nice place to recharge for a new day of adventure
Posted May 18, 2014
Given the proximity to multiple good gelato establishments, it is a good thing the entrance is up 5 flights of steps.
- They either changed the towels and sheets or tidied up the room daily, which I appreciated.
- The double bed in our room had two mattresses, so each sleeper had a minimal effect on the other..
- The windows were sufficiently screened by the trees so that while we could open them for a healthy amount of fresh air and sunlight, we still had a good amount of privacy.
- The electrical outlets are all 3-pronged and sat flush with the plastic plate.
- The hotel staff were helpful, and though there were a few hiccups around keys on the night we arrived, that was quickly resolved before we settled in for the night.
- The shower is a bit finicky. The first night it only sprayed hot water, and the last night it only sprayed cold water.
- It was mentioned up-front that no breakfast was included