Picture yourself ambling through the streets of your next holiday, taking note of the buildings or the gorgeous world wherever you look. However, Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum is one feature you've been especially anticipating. You have wanted to wander there for years, and the time has finally come to check it off.
Where to Stay Close to Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum
Hotels near Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum
Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum steadily remains at the top of tourists' to-do lists. You'll see for yourself how amazing it is when you visit.
It can be found just 90 miles from Sacramento, the state capital, in San Jose.
You will discover 7 lodging options within 0.1 miles of Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum. For a larger range of places, consider Milpitas. It’s 6 miles away, and offers 20 accommodation options. The Staybridge Suites Silicon Valley, Sheraton San Jose Hotel and Embassy Suites Hotel Milpitas-Silicon Valley are some you might like to consider.
Astute travelers that like to hear the word 'budget' will be pleased as there are some affordable accommodation options in the immediate vicinity. The Candlewood Suites Silicon Valley is a 1 mile stroll away and the Valley Inn San Jose is 0.8 miles away.
If you are looking to experience style and prestige, consider booking a room at one of the area's upmarket hotels. Be sure to look up the latest specials at the Row Hotel (1 mile away) or the Arena Hotel (0.9 miles away).
As you and your family roam around the pathways near Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum, stop at Peet's Coffee. Smell the strong coffee aroma and indulge in a few delicious treats. When the sun fades, you should stroll over to Papa John's Pizza for a hearty dining experience. Feel free to get a wild night started at Tortuga Island Tavern, one of this neighborhood's most bustling bars.
After you've finished with Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum, you should take a look at what the rest of this area has to offer you:
- Relish in the enticing scents and elegant flower displays at San Jose Municipal Rose Garden. If possible, time it so that you're able to see most flowers in full bloom.
- You can enjoy a taste testing session at J. Lohr Winery, roam through the vineyard, and if you like what you taste, you can buy a few bottles.
- Delight in the fragrant scents and fascinating flower exhibitions at Heritage Rose Garden. To make sure you have the best experience here, time your trip so that you're there on a day when you can witness many of the flowers in bloom.
- Monopoly in the Park is a spot where one can really relax and live in the current moment.
- Fresh air and beautiful surroundings await you at Pellier Historical Park.
It's easy for tourists to visit Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum by rail transport as it's merely 1 mile from there to San Jose Diridon Station.
Expedia's roster of San Jose hotels and resorts offers everything you require, so you can be sure to have choices near Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum that you'll love. With thousands of newcomers last year, you won't be by yourself. When the time comes to book, you can travel boldly: travelers of all kinds approved of their San Jose hotel. You're only a few clicks away from all the information you're looking for.
- Discover that San Jose hotels are always waiting to welcome you into tidy and fresh rooms.
- From large families with children to individuals, we offer rooms that are comfortable for all sorts.
- Fitting for such a stunning landmark, the staff at hotels around Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum go beyond the expected.
With Expedia's diverse selection of hotels near Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum, we see your choice site in your future.
Learn All About San Jose
There are still even more things to do in San Jose when you've crossed Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum off your agenda.
- San Jose is a precious locale that is still rising in celebrity.
- Prepare to realize San Jose also knows a few things about customized service after some time spent on its abundant excursions.
- Visit one of San Jose's museums, then enjoy an evening of dancing and drinks to conclude the adventure right.
Planning a visit to San Jose is unquestionably the best plan you've ever had, particularly when you take advantage of our awesome deals on hotel rooms near Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum. Bid adieu to the views you're used to and call on more than a few amazing landscapes!