Get an overview of this hotelSki-in/ski-out residence with an indoor pool
Popular property highlights
Offering ski-in/ski-out access, this residence in Saint-Jean-d'Arves is in the mountains, 9.1 mi (14.7 km) from Col du Glandon, and close to winter activities such as cross-country skiing and snowshoeing. Cathedral of Saint-Jean-de-Maurienne and Museum of Costume and Popular Traditions are also within 12 mi (20 km).
With direct access to the slopes, Madame vacances Les Chalets de La Fontaine makes guests feel at home with amenities like a sauna and an indoor pool.
All 32 rooms feature kitchens with refrigerators, stovetops, microwaves, and dishwashers. Other amenities available to guests include balconies, sofa beds, and satellite TV.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Madame vacances Les Chalets de La Fontaine
In addition to an indoor pool, Madame vacances Les Chalets de La Fontaine provides ski-in/ski-out access and a sauna. This ski residence also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and ski storage. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Madame vacances Les Chalets de La Fontaine has designated areas for smoking.
- Indoor pool
- Total number of rooms - 32
- Number of floors - 1
- Designated smoking areas
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Ski storage
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Number of buildings/towers - 11
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Self parking (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Satellite TV service
- Sofa bed
- Free cribs/infant beds
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the residence include ski-in/ski-out access, an indoor pool, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Downhill skiing on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 25 per pet, per week
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
No rollaway/extra beds available
A damage deposit is charged per chalet (no cash) and is returned to the guest 14 days after departure.
- Deposit: EUR 260 per stay
- Cleaning deposit: EUR 140 per week
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.55 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Towels/sheets: EUR 8 per person, per stay
- Energy surcharge (between 1 June 30 September): EUR 5 per accommodation, per night
- Self parking fee: EUR 9 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per week
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fees vary based on length of stay
- Television fee: EUR 35 per week
- Madame vacances Chalets Fontaine
- Madame vacances Chalets Fontaine House Saint-Jean-d'Arves
- Madame vacances Chalets Fontaine Saint-Jean-d'Arves