- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hilton Garden Inn San Diego Downtown/Bayside, CA
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 2 Queen Beds
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Harbor View
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Mobility & Hearing, Roll-in Shower)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Hearing)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible (Mobility & Hearing, Roll-in Shower)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible (Hearing)
Room, 1 King Bed, City View
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking (Drinks & Snacks)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Mobility & Hearing, Roll-In Shower)
Room, 1 King Bed
About this area
Located by the ocean, Hilton Garden Inn San Diego Downtown/Bayside, CA is in San Diego's Little Italy neighborhood, an area with good airport proximity. Seaport Village and Fashion Valley Mall are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Balboa Park and Harbor Island. San Diego Zoo and Hotel Circle are not to be missed.
- B Street Cruise Ship Terminal - 13 min walk
- Port of San Diego - 13 min walk
- USS Midway Museum - 18 min walk
- Seaport Village - 8 min drive
- San Diego Convention Center - 9 min drive
- County Center - Little Italy Station - 7 min walk
- San Diego Santa Fe Depot - 15 min walk
- San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.) - 5 min drive
- Bayside Kitchen + Bar — 1 min walk
- Waterfront - 3 min walk
- Just Burgers and Lounge - 3 min walk
- Grab & Go Subs - 4 min walk
- Starbucks - 4 min walk
About this property
Hilton Garden Inn San Diego Downtown/Bayside, CA
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 18 for adults and USD 9 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 30 per day
- Late check-out fee: USD 50 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Hilton CleanStay guidelines.