Annoyances and many minor issues
Posted Jan 1, 2016 on Hotels
A lot of annoyances here. For example,
- you want to lock your door? Then obviously shut down power first using key on power card. Same when unlocking. No light when doing so, so good luck fitting the key in the hole.
- cold water in the shower. Wait 10 minutes every time or in mid showering. Sounds like fun right?
- night table lights were in there but not plugged into power outlet. Well because there is no power outlet nearby.
- a/c is in the room but obviously never used as it is still in factory wrap and no way to plug it in as the necessary infrastructure is not there (wasn't needed in winter but why is this half baked stuff in there?)
- wifi only works in some areas, clearly not in most rooms
- staff not very helpful or showing interest
-so so neighborhood
I can go on and on about the little things that made our stay less pleasurable than it could have been if the hotel management tried. Still was ok...
Comment from Hotel Management
Mar 19, 2016 by La Aldea Suites, Hotel Management
Thank you for your comments and our appologies your unpleasant experiance.
The door lock is fixed, you knew this when you arrived.
The airconditioning is a portable one maybe you didn't know.
Cold water in the shower is fixed
Any other issue if you had mentioned it during your stay it would be fixed inmidialtely.
I invite you come again and maybe change your unpleasant experiance into a pleasant one.
La Aldea Suites