I like that they are pet-friendly and pets stay free, and that there is a fridge and microwave in the room. Direct TV is definitely better than the last hotel we stayed at. But we had to change rooms because the first room, on the ground floor by the parking lot like we wanted, smelled like cigarette smoke even though it was non-smoking. Our second room was in the second story by the street, which was not as safe for the kids and noisier. The TV was not working when we came in and there were only 3 pillows for two queen beds (4 people), but when I went down and asked for help, the house man came and fixed the TV and brought 2 more pillows and an extra towel. The receptionist was slow to answer both when we got here and when I went back for help, but when she did come in she was helpful.