Visitors can enjoy all that Savudrija has to offer including its waterfront. In Savudrija, there are 13 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Trieste (TRS-Friuli Venezia Giulia), 22.5 mi (36.3 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Savudrija
A favorite place to visit in the city is Port of Savudrija. In the area, you'll also find Savudrian Lighthouse and Katoro Beach.
As you plan your vacation to Savudrija, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 286 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Lovely Apartment With Wifi, Pool, A/c, TV, Washing Machine and Parking is 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from the center of Savudrija. This 3-star hotel in Mali Maj features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its beach locale and comfortable rooms.
- Apartment in the Center of Savudrija With Internet, Pool, Air Conditioning, Parking is located 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from the heart of Savudrija. This 4-star hotel in Lanterna features 2 outdoor pools, 3 restaurants, and free WiFi.
- Apartment in the Center of Savudrija With Internet, Air Conditioning, Parking, Terrace is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from central Savudrija. This 4-star hotel in Mali Maj features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Savudrija
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 57°F and the nighttime average to be 36°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 39°F at night
- Savudrija gets about 1.34 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 38°F