Visitors can enjoy all that Sealy has to offer including the golf courses, parks, and bars. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming and walkable setting.
- You'll find 41 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Columbus
- The closest major airport is in Houston, TX (IAH-George Bush Intercontinental), 50.9 mi (81.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Sealy
Favorite places to visit in the city include Stephen F. Austin State Park, Stephen F Austin Golf Course, and San Felipe de Austin State Historic Site. Additionally, you might want to add River Ridge Golf Club to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Sealy. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sealy - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its clean rooms.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Sealy - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this motel. With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Americas Best Value Inn-Sealy - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Sealy
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 41°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 92°F, while the average at night is 54°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 95°F with nighttime averages of 64°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 86°F and nighttime averages of 41°F
- About 42.87 inches of rain falls on Sealy each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 94°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 42°F